Download Pre-Made Workouts from Garmin Connect
Take the guesswork out of planning your workouts. All Garmin Connect users have access to free, premade workouts with step-by-step instructions. You can even download the workouts directly onto select watches. The range is incredible, offering a variety of difficulty levels, durations, muscle groups and activity options.
You can also view easy-to-follow yoga, Pilates, cardio and strength workout animations on your phone or in a web browser. Some select watches allow you to view animations right from the watch during the workout.
Finding and Downloading Workouts (app and web)
- Select “Training” from the main Garmin Connect menu.
- Open Workouts.
- Choose “Find a Workout” and start browsing workout options.
- Select an exercise and press play to view.
Note: The written steps and tips appear below each video.
- Select Next or Previous to go through instructions and animations for other exercises in the workout.
- Choose “Save to My Workouts” to add it to your Workouts list.
- Go to your Workouts list, select the workout and choose the Send to Device icon (in the app) or button (on the web) and sync with your compatible device1.
- Open the Sports Apps list on your watch and select the type of workout you downloaded (cardio, yoga, Pilates or strength).
- Select your downloaded workout. You can view the steps of the workout or start it right away.
- Press the lap button when you’ve finished with one exercise and are ready to move on to the next.
- Keep going until you’ve finished your workout and select “Stop.” Your stats will be uploaded to Garmin Connect the next time your watch is synced. Great job!