We proudly sponsor many philanthropic organizations including the United Way, YMCA, American Cancer Society and local charities. We also sponsor events and professional athletes in markets we serve. We are always interested in learning about new opportunities that align with our goals.
We assess all potential sponsorship proposals against the following guidelines. Please take note of these before requesting sponsorship.
- Timeliness. Adequate lead time is important in making our sponsorship a success. To be considered, all potential sponsorship opportunities should be submitted a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Product Placement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to get our products in front of consumers.
- Non-profit. We proudly donate to 501(C)(3), tax-exempt, charitable organizations whose ideals align with our mission.
- Educational Requests. We work with groups to aid in the education of how GPS works.
- Geocaching. We are a strong supporter of the geocaching community.
- National. We sponsor events or people with a national presence that will facilitate national activation of a marketing promotion.
- Competition. We sponsor national and regional sporting events/races that are professionally organized and offer the ability to reach a large group of people.
- Cost and Risk. We will not enter into sponsorships that do not meet the above guidelines or ones that could be classified as dangerous or high-risk. The cost or sponsorship amount of each individual sponsorship opportunity is a factor to be considered in each case when evaluating potential sponsorship opportunities. We must also be able to negotiate an acceptable sponsorship agreement before proceeding with a given sponsorship opportunity.
Red Bull Air RacePhoto: Tomislav Moze/Red Bull Content Pool