Golfing with fēnix 3
fēnix 3 is the rugged, capable and smart multisport training GPS watch with feature sets for fitness training and outdoor navigation, but did you know you can also golf with your fēnix 3? With spring just around the corner we wanted to give everyone a little insight as to what the fēnix 3 can do on the course.
Golf mode on the fēnix 3 gives you yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect. Before you play a course for the first time, you need to download it from the Garmin Connect Mobile app. You can hold up to 3 different courses from the Garmin Connect Mobile app and they are updated automatically. Before heading out don’t forget to charge your device.
- From the clock, select START.
- Select Golf.
- Once outside, wait while the device locates satellites.
- Select a course from the list of available courses.
- Select UP or DOWN to view additional data pages (optional). The device automatically transitions when you move to the next hole.
- After you complete your activity, select START > End Round > Yes.
We hope this has inspired you to get outdoors and play some golf with Garmin. fēnix 3 is a thin, light multisport training GPS that won’t slow you down whether it’s for golfing, training, or every day use.
Join the adventure and share your stories with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram using #HaveNoLimits or #BeatYesterday.