Plan out your meals for the entire week! It will make grocery shopping and eating healthy a breeze. Ambassador Curran Blevins gives us a guilt-free recipe for fried rice! This meal is grain free, gluten free, and low carb. Perfect as a side dish. Double the recipe to make enough for lunches the entire week!
- 2 TBSP – Coconut Oil
- 1 head Grated Cauliflower (Time saver: Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods have this pre-made!)
- 2 Organic free range eggs
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen veggies
- 2 green onions
- pinch of himalayan sea salt, sesame seeds, garlic and ground pepper
- 3 TBSP – coconut aminos
- Optional: protein of choice
- Combine 1 tbsp. of coconut oil with 2 eggs in a bowl, then whisk to combine and set aside.
- Chop Cauliflower head into chucks and send through a food processor – or grate on a box grater.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of coconut oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add in cauliflower, chopped green onion, and frozen mixed veggies. Stir-fry until cauliflower begins to turn tender (about 3-4 minutes). Add seasoning and continue to stir-fry.
- Push cauliflower rice mixture to the sides of the pan to create an opening in the center. Add the eggs and scramble.
- Toss mixture to combine all ingredients and drizzle gluten free coconut amigos over the rice.
- Serve hot! Your macros will thank you later.