We are pleased to announce the addition of popular business aircraft to a comprehensive aircraft model list, which are eligible for ADS-B solutions through select partners within the Garmin Authorized Dealer Network. Our suite of ADS-B solutions address the market’s desire for a cost-effective ADS-B In/Out solution, while leveraging existing equipment to minimize cost and installation time associated with an ADS-B upgrade.
Our ADS-B solutions provide seamless integration between existing equipment such as TCAS systems and transponder control heads, which alleviates the need for time consuming and costly legacy system upgrades. Our beneficial and cost-effective solutions satisfy global ADS-B requirements while providing pilots and crew with a familiar interface to the upgraded system.
Garmin ADS-B solutions are certified and currently available for the following Part 25 aircraft through the associated partners:
- Learjet 20 series; Butler Avionics, Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
- Learjet 30 series (31, 31A, 35, 35A, 36, 36A); Butler Avionics, Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
- Learjet 60; Butler Avionics*
- Cessna Citation 550/560/560XL; Columbia Avionics, JetTech LLC.
- Cessna Citation 650; Columbia Avionics, Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
- Hawker 750, 800A/XP2, 850XP, 900XP, 1000; Elliott Aviation*
- Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP**; Elliott Aviation*, Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
- Premier I/IA; Elliott Aviation*
- Gulfstream G150/G200; Gulfstream Service Centers*
- Hawker 700A/700B; Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
- Hawker 800A/800B; Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
- Beechcraft MU-300, 400; Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
- Falcon 20/50/200/900; Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
- Learjet 55, 55B, 55C; Southeast Aerospace, Inc.
Our ADS-B solutions comprise of several configurations that are optimized for each individual aircraft type. For non-TCAS II aircraft, the GTX 345R/GTX 335R ADS-B transponders provide operators with an all-in-one, remote-mount solution and include ADS-B In/Out with options for built-in WAAS. ADS-B Out requirements are easily met with the GTX 335R, while the GTX 345R ADS-B In/Out transponder unlocks more capabilities. The GTX 345R receives ADS-B traffic, subscription-free FIS-B weather, GPS position data and back-up attitude information for display within the popular Garmin Pilot and ForeFlight Mobile apps via Bluetooth and Connext wireless technology.
TCAS-II-equipped aircraft can utilize the GDL 88 ADS-B datalink and GTX 3000 Mode S Extended Squitter (ES) transponder to economically achieve ADS-B Out requirements. The GTX 3000 leverages the GDL 88’s internal WAAS/SBAS receiver to broadcast aircraft identity, state and intent information (DO-260B compliant) to air traffic control and provides operators with a cost-effective WAAS position source. Adding our Flight Stream wireless datalink to these solutions offers crewmembers quick and easy wireless access to beneficial FIS-B weather and traffic on approved mobile devices in the cockpit (available on select aircraft).
We expect to announce additional aircraft and partners as we continue to serve this market. Visit our exhibit (1900) at the National Business Aviation Association Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE) in Orlando, Florida, November 1-3, 2016 to discuss ADS-B solutions for business and transport category aircraft. For additional information regarding our line of ADS-B solutions or for inquiries regarding additional aircraft types, contact: [email protected] or 1-844-GET-ADSB (1-844-438-2372).
*TCAS II ADS-B Solution