These one-day courses will explore the GTN’s navigation and terminal procedure capabilities, using real-world scenarios to teach effective and efficient flight operations. Each student will receive hands-on experience working with a desktop training kiosk equipped with both GTN 750 and GTN 650 touchscreen navigators. Training topics will include:
- Creating and editing flight plans
- Quickly accessing flight critical information including waypoint, fuel, and trip planning data
- Using the Direct-to and OBS functions
- Creating User Defined Waypoints and Holds
- Loading and performing departure, arrival, and approach procedures
- Selecting and viewing electronic aeronautical navigation products (charts)
Each course costs $99 and will be held daily, beginning Tuesday, July 25, through Saturday, July 29, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn on the Oshkosh airfield. Lunch will be provided on the Lindbergh Lounge rooftop patio overlooking the airfield. Additionally, each participant will receive a free 3-month IFR premium subscription to the Garmin Pilot app, a $25 value, as well as a $50 credit to be used toward future Garmin pilot training events. Class sizes are limited, so sign up today by visiting www.flyGarmin.com and select your seminar from the Live Classes calendar. For more information call Garmin Aviation Product Support at (866) 739-5687 or email inquiries to email@example.com.