Garmin proudly sponsors many organizations, such as United Way of Greater Kansas City, Boys and Girls Clubs, Girl Scouts and the American Cancer Society, as well as events and professional athletes that align with the markets we serve.
We assess potential sponsorship proposals using the following guidelines:
- Please complete the application form at least 6 weeks before your event.
- We are always looking for new and innovative ways for product placement.
- We prefer to support 501(C)(3), tax-exempt, charitable organizations.
- Educational events really get us going, especially those covering STEM or any of our market areas such as aviation, sports and marine.
- We love the geocaching community.
- National events where we can launch a marketing campaign is synergy at its best.
We will not enter into sponsorships that do not meet the above guidelines or that could be classified as dangerous or high-risk. The cost or sponsorship amount of each individual sponsorship opportunity is a factor to be considered in each case when evaluating potential sponsorship opportunities. We must also be able to negotiate an acceptable sponsorship agreement before proceeding with a given sponsorship opportunity.