Connect IQ Apps For Working Out & Training at Home
While you’re at home, you might be looking for new workouts and new tools to use to stay fit. You probably know that you can use your Garmin wearable for built-in workouts, tracking your steps or managing your stress. But did you know you can add even more fitness options from the Connect IQ store?
Connect IQ is our store where you can explore and download apps, widgets, data fields and watch faces onto your Garmin device to enhance and customize your workout routine or general lifestyle.
Check out our list of Connect IQ apps you can download right now to take your fitness journey to the next level
- 7-Minute Workout
- Do you have 7 minutes to get your heart rate up and get moving? Check out this application to complete a series of workouts that are guaranteed to get you moving.
- Jump Rope Counter and Timer:
- Jump rope is an enjoyable activity to get your heart rate up. With this app, track your total session time, the number of jumps completed, heart BMP, calories burned and more.
- The Pomodoro technique is a time management method developed in the late 1980s that breaks down your workday into intervals to have a set number of breaks to get up and move, grab some water, or other tasks to break up the day.
- Update to a new watch face
- Change is a good thing! Switch out your Garmin watch face to one of the hundreds available on Connect IQ. From florals to a deep dive into data, there is a watch face to give you the information you need.
Download the Connect IQ Store now and start discovering new ways to customize your Garmin device.