- Please remove SD card from GPS device before updating map.
- Connect the GPS device to computer with the Internet connection, and select Mass Storage Mode.
- Install the file “launcher.exe” to computer and execute “launcher.exe” directly.
- Follow Garmin Updater instruction. Wait until detecting GPS model name and select OK.
- Garmin Updater lists updating items, such as map update and software update. Select Update and follow on screen instruction.
- Wait until Update Completed appears, select Exit. Then update has been completed.
- Remove the USB connection from computer.
How to check map version?
- Select Setting → Map & Vehicle → myMaps
(nuvi2567LM/ 3592LM/ 2792LM/ 55LM/ 57LM/ 65LM/ 67LM/ 4592LM/ 3560LM/ nuviCamLM)
or Tools → Settings → Map → Info → map version
(nuvi 1250/ 1300 Series & 1400 Series/ 3790/ 3790V/ 2465LM/ 2575 Series/ 2565 Series/ 40LM/ 50LM/ 42LM/ 52LM)
- To check your map version.
- This file will remove original map data.
- Please back up the GPX folder on your GPS device to computer in case of the waypoints missing during the download.
- If not finding your customized favorites after update finished, it means setup turning into default. Please open back-up GPX folder and find current.gpx. Rename it to 123.gpx, copying 123.gpx to GPX folder under Garmin folder from GPS device. Restart the device.
- Any failure, please dial Garmin at +886 2 26429199 ext2 or email Garmin. You may also contact Garmin authorised dealer for product support.