Build a Better Dog: Garmin Adds to Sporting Dog Lineup
Last week, we added the Sport PRO, T 5 mini and TT 15 mini to its best-selling line of dog tracking and training systems. Let’s take a quick look over some of the features and benefits of the new products.
Sporting dog owners should be celebrating the release of Sport PRO, as its feature-rich design makes dog training easier than ever before.
- Easily change between 10 stimulation levels and control auxiliary functions with a quick-turn dial
- Simple, intuitive, “no look” 1-hand operation
- Separate buttons for continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, and tone
- Long and short interchangeable contact points to adapt the collar for the length of your dog’s coat
- Set the BarkLimiter from the handheld to control unwanted barking
T 5/TT 15 Mini
We designed the T 5 mini and TT 15 mini after receiving many requests from folks in the hunting community who run smaller breed dogs such as dachshunds, beagles and brittanys.
- We reduced the weight of the T 5 and TT 15 to reduce the strain put on a smaller dog’s neck from wearing heavier collars
- Battery will last all day (approximately 16 hours) when used at a 2.5 second update rate
- User selectable LED beacon for night use (visible up to 100 yards)
We are also offering these collars in two new bundles for those without existing Astro and Alpha systems. The Astro bundle contains an Astro 320 and a T 5 mini, while the Alpha bundle contains an Alpha 100 and TT 15 mini. Click here to see how we can help you build a better sporting dog and to view our entire line of dog products.
Follow Garmin Fish & Hunt on social media and be sure to share your fishing and hunting photos with us using #FishGarmin and #HuntGarmin.