G600/G500/G500H units that are interfaced with any FIS-B weather source (GDL 88, GTX 345/R, etc.) are affected.
The time/date format on some broadcasted FIS-B TFRs may not be correct. If the time/date format is not correct, the time/date on the MAP and Weather page will not be correct.
Use the full TFR text to check the time/date.
- Select and highlight a TFR on the map using the dual-concentric knob.
- Push ENT to open the Airspace Information page.
- Select TFR in the list (if there are multiple).
- Push the “View Text” sofkey.
- View the full text of the TFR to see the correct time and date.
Contact Air Traffic Control or Flight Service if you have any question about a TFR time/date.
This issue will be addressed in a future software release.