G500H systems installed in Robinson R44 series rotorcraft (under STC SR02206SE) and Bell 206/407 series rotorcraft (under STC SR02295LA) are affected.
AML STC SR02295LA MDL Revision 7
Data from STC SR02206SE (installation of G500H in Robinson R44 series rotorcraft) has been added to STC SR02295LA (installation of G500H in Bell 206/407 series rotorcraft) in order to create a Part 27 AML STC for the G500H system. The Master Drawing List for STC SR02295LA has been updated to Rev. 7 to incorporate the data for the R44 series models.
Rev. 7 of the MDL includes data for the Robinson R44 series rotorcraft, approves GDU 620 Software Version 7.01, and additional interfaces to the G500H system. GDU 620 software v7.01 and these newly added interfaces were approved for the Bell 206/407 series models as part of a previous update. This STC Service Bulletin includes no software updates for Bell 206/407 installations.
The following functions were added or changed for the R44 series installations:
* PFD Functions:
- LP+V approach annunciation
- Pilot selectable OAT units (SAT, TAT, ISA)
* MFD Functions:
- Improvements to MFD graphics and rendering performance
- Declutter of obstacles based on relative altitude
- Simultaneous display of topographic and terrain data on the moving map
- Display of powerlines on moving map and terrain pages
- Smart Airspace
- Range to altitude arc
- Improved depiction of terrain/obstacle/powerlines alerts
- Geo-Referenced Flite Charts
- Full screen display of external video
- Display of FIS-B data from GDL 88H
- Display of text and graphical weather products from GSR 56
* New GDL 69H datalink weather products (Icing, Turbulence, AIREP/PIREP, and Canadian NEXRAD, METARS, Winds Aloft, and TAF)
* New powerline alerting when Synthetic Vision is enabled
* Display HTAWS annunciations on the PFD when interfaced with a GTN or GNS with HTAWS enabled.
* Display of ADS-B traffic on the dedicated traffic page and moving map
* Added interfaces:
- GTN 6XX/7XX (meets GPS WAAS navigator requirement)
- GDL 88H (ADS-B out)
- GRA 5500 (Radar Altimeter)