- GNS 430/GNC 420/GPS 400 Main S/W versions 2.08 through 5.00
- All GNS 530/GPS 500 Main S/W versions through 6.00
- All G1000 GDU S/W versions through 5.00
In certain limited circumstances, conflicting navigation information can be provided when a selected ‘Direct-to’ waypoint is also a waypoint in a loaded terminal/approach procedure.
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED
This issue concerns only ‘Direct-to’ navigation to a waypoint that is already part of the loaded or active terminal/approach procedure. In this specific situation, the following applies:
- The ‘Direct-to’ waypoint must be selected only by highlighting that waypoint in the flight plan and pressing the ‘Direct-to’ key. Do not use any other method of entering the ‘Direct-to’ waypoint.
This issue will be resolved with the update of the system software as follows:
- GNS 430/GNC 420/GPS 400 Main S/W version 5.01
- All GNS 530/GPS 500 Main S/W version 6.01
- All G1000 GDU S/W version 5.01