G900X, G1000, Cirrus Perspective, Embraer Prodigy, G2000, and G3000 systems with a GFC 700 (GFC 7X for G900X systems) and GIA main software version 7.60 are affected.
One or both GIAs may lose certain functionality upon power-up and result in the presence of one or more of the following failure indications:
- A system message indicating “FAILED PATH – A data path has failed.”
- A system message indicating “AHRS 1 GPS – AHRS 1 not receiving any GPS information” or “AHRS 2 GPS – AHRS 2 not receiving any GPS information.”
- A red AFCS annunciator indicating the Pre-Flight test has failed and the GFC 700 is not available.
- A CAS alert indicating “ESP Fail.”
- Other miscellaneous CAS messages, depending on system configuration.
Under normal circumstances, some of the indications listed above may be visible for a short amount of time during power-up.
Do not depart if these indications persist. Contact your local Garmin dealer.