AML STC SA02019SE-D or EASA STC 10037574
This STC amendment updates the GTN software version to 6.11 and GMA 35 software version to v4.10A.
GTN Software Version 6.11 includes the following functions:
- User Defined Holds – Holds can be created by the pilot over an existing fix in the navigation database or over a user defined waypoint.
- Search and Rescue Patterns
- Animation of precipitation on weather pages for Connext weather
- Metric and Imperial Unit display options
- Ability to load a second approach while in the missed approach hold for another approach
- Display of previous flight plan waypoint and legs on the moving map
- Provide advisory vertical guidance on LP approaches (LP+V)
- Fuel range ring depiction on map page
- CDI guidance along curved paths between flight plan legs
- Scheduled Messages Support
- Predictive Waypoint Entry
- User Configurable Checklists
- Reverse Frequency Lookup
New interface and other approvals include the following:
- Flight Stream 210
- GMA 35c Bluetooth capable audio panel
Use of a GTN 6XX/7XX with Software Version 6.11 for primary navigation above 89.00° N and below 89.00° S is prohibited.
Refer to Garmin Service Advisory 1619 for an explanation of changes in the GTN 6XX/7XX display of steering and navigation information.
GTN 6XX/7XX navigators and GMA 35 audio panels installed using Approved Model List (AML) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) SR02120SE. (GTN625 / GTN635 / GTN650 / GTN725 / GTN750)