GPS 175, GNX 375, GNC 355, or GNC 355A products installed under the Part 23 AML STC SA02636SE are affected.
Recommended: Garmin recommends the incorporation of this service bulletin at the next scheduled service interval.
MDL revision 6 includes the following changes:
- Added the G5 (GAD 29) as an approved altitude source for the GNX 375 to the STC.
- Updated the GPS 175/GNC 355/GNX 375 to main software version 3.03. Changes in software version 3.03 that affect the GPS 175/GNC 355/GNX 375 are:
- (GNX 375) Fixes an issue where some traffic targets may be missed when over 200 targets are in range
- (GPS 175/GNX 375/GNC 355) Fixes an issue where prioritization of selected traffic over non-selected traffic was not occurring. This could result in removal of selected traffic, if 60 or more other aircraft are closer than selected traffic.
- Clarified AFMS completion instructions.
Clarified installation instructions for aircraft without an avionics bus.