GI 275 Multi-function Instrument systems installed under the GI 275 Part 23 AML STC SA02658SE are affected.
STC SA02658SE MDL Revision 11
Recommended: Compliance with this service bulletin is recommended for all HSI installations that are interfaced to a Garmin GTN or GNS navigator.
This STC Service Bulletin provides notification of STC SA02658SE Master Drawing List revision 11 update.
This update includes GI 275 Multi-function Instrument Software Version 2.32:
- New GSB 15 USB Type-C variants for installation and interface with the GI 275
- New Mode 3 Transponder Control page for MFD and Standby ADI/MFD units interfaced with a GTX 345/345R
- New ARINC 429 interface with the GDU 620 to provide flight director and autopilot modes when the GI 275 is interfaced to the GFC 500
- Approved a discrete switch input for the GPSS/HDG and made the touch button more accessible
- Removed the internal battery requirement on GI 275 -10 and -20 ADI units
- Approved third party analog and composite navigator interfaces with the GI 275 ADI
- Removed the displayed distance value on the HSI when an ILS is tuned and a GPS flight plan is loaded (described in Garmin Service Advisory 20132)