GI 275 Multi-function Instrument installed under the GI 275 Part 23 AML STC SA02658SE are affected.
AML STC SA02658SE
Optional: This STC Service Bulletin may be incorporated at the owner’s discretion and is not warranty reimbursable.
This STC Service Bulletin provides notification of STC SA02658SE Master Drawing List revision 3 update.
- Clarifications, improvements, and corrections to the STC Installation Manual.
- Added a configuration to disable Course Selection output as well as a configuration to receive Selected Course from the Navigator or an interfaced EFIS when the GI 275 is a secondary navigation indicator.
- Added improvements for installations in aircraft panels with higher vibration.
- Corrected the red band airspeed marking for advanced Vne configurations.
- Corrected Database system message on CDI only configurations.
- Corrected ADC system message when installed with TXi that has RVSM enabled.
- Corrected the flight director display for the Century 2000, IV, and 41 Autopilots. Refer to Garmin Service Letter 2054.
- Additional eligibility of the Citation 525 aircraft models to install a GI 275 to serve as a secondary HSI or as a backup display for navigational functions.