All G5000 Integrated Flight Decks installed in Textron Aviation Inc. (Cessna) Model 560XL aircraft equipped with G5000 System Software Version 3343.00 under STC ST01918WI are affected.
Optional: This STC Service Bulletin may be incorporated at the owner’s discretion.
STC ST01918WI, Master Drawing List Rev 11 includes software and optional hardware updates for G5000-equipped Textron Aviation Inc. (Cessna) Model 560XL aircraft.
The software and hardware updates are as follows:
- New Software Features (3343.01)
- (TOLD) Takeoff and Landing Data (Optional)
- Steep Approach (Standard)
- Reactive Windshear (Standard)
- Stabilized Approach (Standard)
- Hardware Upgrades
- Garmin GRS 79 AHRS w/ GMU 44B magnetometer (Optional)
- GTS TCAS Processor (configured as TCAS II) and TCAS antennas (Optional)
- GRA 5500 Radio Altimeter (Optional)
- L3 FA2100 Cockpit Voice Recorder with Datalink Message recording capability (Interface capability is Standard)