All G1000-equipped Textron Aviation King Air C90 series aircraft equipped with G1000 System Software Versions 0636.01, 0636.02, 0636.03, 0636.05, 0636.06, or 0636.07 are affected.
Optional: This Service Bulletin may be incorporated at the owner’s discretion and is not warranty reimbursable.
This STC Service Bulletin contains instructions to upgrade G1000 (legacy) systems to a G1000 NXi system in Textron Aviation King Air C90A, C90GT, and C90GTi. This upgrade requires both hardware and software updates.
- GDU 1050A/1550 NXi display hardware
- GCU 475 NXi keypad controller with analog joystick
- Flight Stream 510 Connext wireless connectivity and Database Concierge
- GMA 1360D Audio Panels
- GWX 75 Weather Radar
- GTX 335R transponder with ADSB-Out
- GTX 345R transponder with ADSB-In/Out
G1000 NXi System Software Version 3557.00 includes:
- Nexrad animation
- Visual approach support
- Flight plan auto-nomination
- Transition to approach
- Vertical situation display
- HSI map
- Visual reporting points
- IFR/VFR maps
GWX 75 radar ground clutter suppression and turbulence detection (optional)*
- Dual charts to allow pilot selection of FliteCharts or ChartView for display*
- Cockpit Connectivity, including wireless database updates
- ADS-B In/Out (GTX 3X5R)
- Bluetooth Audio (GMA 1360D)
*Prior purchase of an enablement card and database subscriptions are required.