All G1000 NXi equipped King Air 200 and 300 series aircraft equipped with G1000 NXi System Software versions 2286.01, 2286.02, 2286.03, 2286.04 and 2286.05 are affected.
Optional: This STC Service Bulletin may be incorporated at the owner’s discretion and is not warranty reimbursable.
STC SA01535WI-D, 200 series aircraft Master Drawing List Rev 27 and 300 series Master Drawing Lis Rev 18 includes G1000 NXi System Software Version 2286.06 and new hardware.
New Hardware to address product obsolescence:
- GIA 64E Integrated Avionics Unit (replaces GIA 63W units)
- GEA 71B Engine and Airframe Unit (replaces GEA 71 units)
- GMA 1360D Audio Panel (replaces GMA 1347D units)
- GWX 75 Weather Radar (replaces GWX 68 or GWX 70 units)
G1000 System Software Version 2286.06 contains the following changes/updates:
- Bluetooth audio link via GMA 1360Ds
- 3D audio to enhance situational awareness
- Audio database with human voice messages
- Plain Language TAFs
- Flight Plan Restoration (with navigation states) across power cycles
- GTS Processor ADSB-In
- QFE (Query Field Elevation) Altitude
- Metric Units Support
- Connext 1 Hz data logging
- MFD Split-Screen
- Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67A Engine Support (installed via Blackhawk Modifications, Inc STC SA02658LA)
- Raisbeck Engineering Swept Turbofan Propeller Support (5 blade and 4 blade)