GTS 800, 825, and 855 Traffic Systems installed using Approved Model List (AML) Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) 10067437 (EASA) and SA02121SE (FAA) are affected.
GTS 820 and 850 Traffic Systems installed using Approved Model List (AML) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) SA02016SE-D are affected.
EASA STC 10067437 and FAA STC SA02121SE MDL Revision 2
Optional: This STC Service Bulletin may be incorporated at the owner’s discretion and is not warranty reimbursable.
AML STC SA02121SE Master Drawing List (MDL) (005-00738-01, Rev. 2) includes:
- Software updates for the GTS 8X0 traffic systems (see attached ASDN Service Bulletin 1855 Rev B)
- Software updates for the GTS 8X5 traffic systems (see attached ASDN Service Bulletin 1855 Rev B)
- The installation approval of the GTS 800.
The GTS software updates include the following changes:
- Receive and provide ADS-B In traffic to the GTN 6XX/7XX, GDU 620, and TXi Flight Displays.
- Expanded the approved interfaced G950/G1000 software versions to include v13.XX through v15.XX. Also approved the interface of G950/G1000 to the GTS 800.
- Approved the use of Calculated Height Above Ground to determine sensitivity level of traffic target detection and alerting on target proximity (reducing nuisance alerts for traffic in an airport environment).