G500/G600 TXi PFD/MFD/EIS display systems installed using Approved Model List (AML) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) SA02571SE.
STC SA02571SE MDL Revision 4
Optional: This STC Service Bulletin may be incorporated at the owner’s discretion and is not warranty reimbursable.
This STC Service Bulletin provides notification of an update to the AML STC SA02571SE Master Drawing List (MDL) Revision 4.
MDL revision 4 includes the following changes:
- Update TXi software from v2.03 to v2.20
- Update ADC software from v2.04 to v2.05
- Update AHRS software from v2.05 to v2.06
- Add the Garmin G5 as an approved standby instrument for aircraft on the G5 AML STC
- Add GWX 75 weather radar interface approval
- Add GFC 500 and GFC 600 autopilot interface approval
- Add Flight Stream 510 installation and interface approval, software v2.41 or later
- Add Meggitt Magic Interface for Piper aircraft
- Add Vulcanair Model V1.0 aircraft to the AML
The TXi G500/G600 software v2.20 update includes the following changes:
- GDU 700 MFD/EIS split layout
- GDU 700L PFD layout
- GDU 1060 60% MFD, 40% PFD layout
- MFD Video Display
- Add Visual Reporting Points
- MFD QWERTY Keyboard
- Add support for Enhanced Decent-Only VNAV
- Add Standby PFD Sensor Selection