Updates & Downloads
USB Card Programmer software version 2.07
as of February 28, 2007
View installation instructions and system requirements
- This setup will install / pre-load all Garmin USB Drivers on your system and upgrade older versions if found.
- These drivers are designed for use with those GPS units that support USB transfer of data to/from the PC - not to include the iQue. This setup also includes the drivers for the USB Data Card Programmer.
- This setup combines the initial install and updates for both the USB GPS drivers and the USB Data Card Programmer drivers.
- Garmin USB Data Card Programmer drivers do not support 64-bit operating systems at this time.
Changes made from version 2.06 to 2.07:
Changes made from version 2.05 to 2.06:
- New installer created to combine initial install zip file and the USB Drivers Update setup.
- Save the downloaded file to your hard drive.
- Execute the downloaded file.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available USB port.