Updates & Downloads
Palm Desktop for Garmin - Mac OS software version 4.1
as of August 11, 2004
View installation instructions and system requirements
- NOTE: This program allows you to synchronize your Address List, To Do List, Memo List, and Date Book with your iQue. In order to install maps on your iQue, you must run Map Install on a Windows PC.
- If you have any previous versions of Palm Desktop on your computer, you will need to remove them. Also, you must have administrative rights or be a power user on your Macintosh computer to install this program.
- Click on the link to download the program.
- The program will automatically unzip itself to the default download directory on your computer using the Stuff-It program.
- Double-click on the Palm Desktop Installer icon, accept the license agreement, and press Install.
- A window will appear that says 'Select Your Installation Folder'. Select the Applications folder. You may have to re-enter your user name and password.
- After the program finishes extracting all of the files, it will take you to a window that shows all of the files that have been extracted. Double-click on Palm Desktop Assistant. Select 'Create New User' and enter your exact iQue user name. (This is case sensitive.)
- Restart your computer.
- You can now use the Palm Desktop program.
- Apple Macintosh with a PowerPC or Intel processor
- Mac OS 10.4 or higher