Werken bij 's werelds grootste producent van navigatie-apparatuur? Op deze pagina vind je een overzicht van openstaande lokale vacatures.
Product Support Associate, Dutch Speaking role
Location: UK Office, Southampton
You will be responsible for answering telephone, email and postal enquiries from Garmin Europe customers. You will offer both pre and post sales support. The level of support required is considered to be of a technical nature. You will be required to work as a member of a team.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Consistently maximize work output through efficient use of time and resources.
- Investigate customer’s problems in a timely manor, providing accurate, factual replies.
- Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a supervisor or Senior
- Promoting clear communications between GE and its customers.
- Continually improve knowledge of the technologies employed by Garmin within the associate’s area of specialisation.
- Share knowledge with all members of GE.
- Ensure that ISO procedures are observed.
- Propose Kana articles for all members of the team to use.
- Provide the marketing department with support during the organisation and execution of shows.
- Escalate problems or enquires to appropriate members of GE.
Education & Experience
- Professional qualifications in on or more of the following area – Marine – Outdoors – Mobile technologies – Automotive.
- Office based qualification.
- Foreign language.
- Some experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Basic office skills.
- Clear spoken English and a polite telephone manner.
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Tolerant and professional nature